Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Whilst Struto is a small business now; we are growing fast. We're helping businesses use technology to maximise their potential by creating better digital customer experiences and by doing so we’re growing too.
We have always been a blend of remote UK based folks and a team based out of Cape Town. The pandemic has naturally impacted the way our people work and created challenges we couldn't have imagined. That's why we want to put our people front and centre.
We want to figure out new ways of working collaboratively in a hybrid, remote environment whilst ensuring that our people have the proper support and maintain and build on our culture and values.
We are on a growth journey, which means constant change and adaptation whilst still focusing on delivering excellent customer service. As the business develops, so should our team, and our service should get better as well.
Are you the person that can help us build a team that will deliver on our vision for the next phase of our growth?
Help us define our talent management strategy and then execute on it from talent acquisition, development and through to retention.
- Define and implement a full cycle recruitment strategy
- Own and shape our employment brand
- Conduct skills gap analyses to determine personnel needs
- Create and manage organisational and accountability charts and define each position’s responsibilities and scorecards (KPIs/OKRs)
- Manage department’s budget
- Oversee sourcing and hiring procedures to ensure we attract and select high-potential employees
- Limit our cost exposure to recruitment firms
- Develop our team with training programmes and succession plans
- Design and deliver employee training programs (e.g., individual, team, skill-based and management training)
- Develop mentoring and coaching sessions for employees
- Design employee promotion policies
- Build succession plans
- Discuss career-pathing options with high-potential employees
- Provide team members with direction for leadership and development initiatives
- Organise quarterly and annual performance review sessions
- Calculate employee engagement metrics, like retention and turnover rates
- Perform benchmark analyses of compensation and benefits
- Help implement and track the measurables attached to our option scheme
Flex and Scale
- Build a core team that allows us to maintain our values and build a engaging culture for those coming along for the ride
- Build a base of contractors to draw on in an ad hoc manner that share our values
- Proven work experience as Talent Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience implementing learning and development programs
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits packages
- Experience with performance management procedures
- Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems and Human Resources software
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation in South Africa and the ability to learn the requirements for the United Kingdom
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership abilities
- BSc/MSc in Human resources or relevant field
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.