Primary Location: UK (We can be flexible on location)
Responsible to: Managing Director
Job Purpose: You will report to the CEO and be responsible for the development and implementation of the sales strategy across all business areas. You will work with your fellow senior management team to win new clients that fit our target matrix and develop and grow key clients. We have a number of channels that can be used to grow the business and it’s important that each one has a clear strategy, plan to execute and KPIs.
You will be a facilitator, bridging the gap between our operational delivery today and technology desires of tomorrow i.e., selling the future. We are a company that is rapidly changing to meet our market needs and we are therefore pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
You will manage the sales function for the UK, but we are open to expanding into new markets.
Important Areas of Focus:
- Responsible for delivering growth. Both new target accounts and increasing sales in existing clients be that in existing markets or new.
- Taking an active part in building referral partnerships with our partners at HubSpot, cooperation with integration partners and securing long term relationships with key clients.
- Work effectively as a member of the Management team to achieve top line growth through the setting of targets and associated commission structures, the optimisation of margins, effective cost controls and return on investment over the long term by the prudent and efficient use of resources.
- To seek out new ways to increase and develop business opportunities, new and additional products and to work towards maintaining competitive edge.
- Strategic account planning for each account
- Identifying opportunities to expand our reach
- Sales pipeline metrics
- Pipeline cover
- Aligning the sales strategy with the technology and business strategy
- Management and development of the sales team, assignment and attainment of targets
- Effective forecasting aligned to operational delivery/skills matrix
- Grow the pipeline through effective qualification of leads that match Struto’s target markets
- Ensure that CRM data is accurate
- Client strategy development
- Key account management
- Managing the vendor and partner function, you will ensure selling in line with our vendor targets to maintain specific accreditations, and this will include maintaining good working relationships with vendors.
- Work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure fiscal awareness, accuracy of invoicing and revenue recognition ensuring good cash flow and control of expenditure within budget.
- Develop and deliver lead generation campaigns in support of this to budget to achieve sales objectives.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and the lowest rate of customer churn without sacrificing profitability.
- Continuously refine and improve the quality of customer interaction, satisfaction and retention by working towards improving standards by providing the best facilities and the highest technical skills.
- Continuously monitor and develop the enquiry to cash process to increase efficiencies, reduce error and improve performance, both in sales and performance information.
- Report back to Managing Director on any areas of concern and/or opportunity at regular intervals to be agreed.
- Maintain and where financially viable grow employee levels in accordance with the needs of the business and its activities and processes.
- Understand employees training and development requirements and prepare a programme within a prudent budget to achieve objectives
- Ensure that all employees are committed to the principles, ethics and values of Struto.
- Skills – The candidate will demonstrate robust capabilities in the following areas:
- Leadership skills
- Strategic thinking and execution
- Industry knowledge
- Team and relationship building (internally & externally)
- Management skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Commercial and financial awareness
- CRM software
- Target market analysis
- Emotionally intelligent
- Motivated and inspirational
- Positive attitude
- Previous experience working for CRM vendors like Salesforce or HubSpot is advantageous.
- Previous experience selling software in a channel model and delivering complex technology solutions.