To drive the growth of Struto through introducing our products, services and capabilities to new clients. Helping them to understand the benefits of services that connect their website and marketing to their sales and customer services using Struto and the right software to fuel their growth.
- Research for prospects based on clearly identified criteria.
- Qualify prospects based upon their online presence and inbound marketing approach, their size, budget and market segment.
- Engage prospects using a well-defined process to introduce a strategy consultant to their business
- Generating new call appointments, be they self-generated or as a result of company marketing initiatives.
- Supporting the needs of clients/potential clients through to agreement at the proposal stage.
- Developing and managing a personal pipeline using the company’s CRM system.
- Contributing to product and service development through the representation of the voice of the customer in internal meetings.
- Delivery of agreed quarterly and annual targets in line with the Struto business development strategy.
- Growth of new Hubspot licence revenues against agreed targets and in line with individual client development plans.
- Delivery of KPI’s including outbound contacts, calls booked and resultant conversion ratios.
Additional Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly internal reporting and team meetings as required.
- Management of relevant client needs and ongoing support through to proposal agreement.
- Personal development and training in line with company programs, standards and protocols.
- Such other duties as the Company may from time to time reasonably request.
Line Manager: Team Leader
Key Relationships: Sales Team, Consultancy Team and CEO
Background of Role:
A key role within a rapidly growing business delivering growth through sales and marketing performance improvement. The role will suit an ambitious, high energy candidate at the start of their career, eager to learn and to use the experience as a stepping stone for a longer term career in business/sales/entrepreneurial environments. You must be a resilient, tenacious self-starter who can work on their own initiative, be driven, quick to pick things up, methodical yet flexible, very focussed, passionate and have a great sense of fun.
The basic salary will be £18k-25k depending on experience. There will be a sales related bonus scheme and company pension scheme.
Degree educated, ideally 2:1 or above.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate:
- A determined approach to business development and the focus to deliver to planned activity levels.
- Ability to follow a well-structured sales process and communicate confidently by video, telephone and email.
- Ability to be articulate, literate, numerate, grammatically accurate and present well.
- Excellent computer skills, working comfortably with software platforms demonstrating that you are “tech savvy”.
- Independent working as well as in conjunction with senior staff
- Comfort independently researching using clear prospect criteria
- Likeability, with demonstrable relationship development and the ability to converse with a diverse section of customers. Ability to operate comfortably at senior levels in client organisations
- The skills to be quick-thinking, creative, flexible and adaptable
- A strong customer orientation; you enjoy it when the customer succeeds.
- A proactive approach and a clear cultural and personality fit with Struto.
Also desirable is:
- A track record of delivering new business and maintaining a pipeline of new and existing prospects including experience in using CRM packages.
- Understanding of best practice CRM and inbound marketing principles
- Exposure to creative propositions - useful but not essential.
- Experience with HubSpot or within an inbound marketing agency.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year