Location: Remote within the UK or Cape Town, South Africa
Are you a HubSpot expert with a knack for helping others get the most from this powerful tool?
Then this is the perfect role for you!
We have big plans for creating a significant impact in the HubSpot community and have an immediate need to respond to significant demand for HubSpot consulting, implementation, and training. As part of the Onboarding team, you'll have an opportunity to help us shape these initiatives and work to enhance all onboarding experiences.
An ideal HubSpot Specialist at Struto:
- Is deeply familiar with the HubSpot platform
- Has experience with and enjoys teaching others
- Understands the marketing, sales, and service strategies that HubSpot enables
- Is technically savvy and comfortable using technology to solve problems
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that provides autonomy and many opportunities to solve problems and drive measurable results for a variety of clients
- Consult a wide variety of businesses on how they can get more from their HubSpot investment and creatively solve marketing/sales/service challenges using HubSpot's toolset
- Guide clients through initial HubSpot onboarding
- Implement recommendations within HubSpot
- Help clients with HubSpot audits and basic HubSpot troubleshooting
- Complete initial discovery calls with prospective clients to understand their challenges and opportunities and determine how we can best help them
- Assist with creating HubSpot training materials and content – including articles, videos, emails, and online courses
- You have 3+ years of experience using HubSpot software (at least Marketing & Sales Hubs) for multiple organisations, including the initial onboarding process
- You have 2+ years of experience training others on HubSpot software (at least Marketing & Sales Hubs)
- You have experience with helping others solve problems or implement new strategies using HubSpot's capabilities
- You have proficient knowledge of the business strategies and functions that companies use HubSpot to help them with (ie. inbound marketing, inside sales, etc.)
- You have experience with basic troubleshooting and auditing performance within HubSpot
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.