This results focused role will see you play a part in helping Struto and our customers grow. It’s a role that will require you to flex all of your digital muscles as you will not only have input into a client’s strategy but also lead the execution of tactics and manage the technology that help clients achieve their business goals.
- Translate data into solutions based on what you’ve discovered?
- Find ways to drive leads for clients by using targeted SEO and PPC backed by great content strategies?
- Love using technology to automate and support a buyer’s journey from the first time they become a lead, to the point they close as a customer and then all the way through their customer lifetime?
You’ll support the Lead Strategist and Account Manager to:
Analyse and Report
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- This could range from how effective a website is to how a campaign has performed
- Create and maintain reports on marketing and sales activities highlighting key metrics that indicate effectiveness and business impact.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot Reports.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Build client impact reports by analysing our own initiatives and clearly articulating takeaways and next steps to continually improve results.
- Work with content team to develop content to attract, acquire and nurture qualified and targeted audience to the client website
- Work closely with sales team on strategies for customer acquisition and retention
- Maintain strong knowledge of technical SEO, on-page SEO
- Provide knowledgeable SEO strategies and tactics
- Stay ahead of a changing search landscape
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns across various platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook ads, etc.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Have a handle on CRO and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets (Knowing when A/B testing is applicable and when it’s not)
- Set up and manage HubSpot Marketing Hub, Sales Hub and Services Hub
- Be able to onboard and train folks if necessary, in the above 3 hubs
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Use tools like SEMRush, Moz and Hotjar
- Set up Google analytics effectively using tag manager
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- Help with data clean-up/maintenance
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
Previous Experience / Qualifications:
- You should have experience in marketing automation/email campaign delivery, setup and analytics
- Understanding of marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Excellent analytical, organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Database management experience (Segmentation, reporting and maintenance)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Literacy should include: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Business, Facebook Ads Manager, Hotjar, HubSpot (or similar marketing automation software)