Location: United Kingdom
Struto is HubSpot Elite Partner established in 2011, based in London, Horsham, West Sussex and Cape Town in South Africa.
Struto work with HubSpot, a growth platform that allows companies to connect their website and marketing to their sales, customer service and backend systems. A key part of our success is the use of HubSpot as an end-to-end platform, including the planning and building of websites within the HubSpot CMS framework.
We’re growing and we’re looking for the person who will help us continue to the next phase of our growth as part of our sales team lead by Sean.
To drive the growth of Struto through the attraction of new clients. Helping them to understand the benefits of services that connect their website and marketing to their sales and customer services using Struto and HubSpot to fuel their growth.
- Research for prospects based upon clearly identified criteria.
- Manage and run outbound sales initiatives in conjunction with and aligned to our marketing initiatives.
- Qualify prospects based upon their current approach to online presence and inbound marketing, their size, budget and market segment.
- Engage prospects (existing or non-HubSpot users), with a view to understanding their existing solutions, potential requirements, and identifying a strategy to best meet the requirements.
- Generating new Discovery call appointments, be they self-generated or as a result of company marketing initiatives.
- Supporting the needs of clients/potential clients through to agreement at the proposal stage.
- Developing and managing a personal pipeline using the company’s CRM system.
- Contributing to product and service development though representation of the voice of the customer in internal meetings.
- Delivery of agreed monthly and annual targets in line with the Struto business development strategy.
- Growth of new HubSpot licence revenues against agreed targets and in line with individual client development plans.
- Delivery of KPI’s including Discovery calls generated and successful conversion ratios.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly internal reporting and team meetings as required.
- Management of relevant client needs and ongoing support though to proposal agreement.
- Personal development & training in line with company programs, standards and protocols.
- Such other duties as the Company may from time-to-time reasonably request.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales Account Executive or similar role - minimum 2 years relevant and recent experience in a similar industry to Struto
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Comfortable working in a team, mostly remotely
- Experience selling software and related solutions (CRM, ERP, Website Solutions)
- Diligence relating to proposals and CRM upkeep
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Demonstrable communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Pro-active feedback and willingness to learn
- An ability to forecast sales stages through closing
- A passion for sales and developing new client relationships
- Career driven and looking for the next step in developing sales capability, specifically relating to the more complex sales process
The basic salary will be dependent on experience. There will be a sales related commission scheme and company pension scheme.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.